Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
If I am not in the land business can I purchase from you anyway?
Absolutely! Land In Demand owns the property out right. Why not buy directly from the source? We work closely with the County Tax/Assessor’s Office and other agencies to make sure the property title is clear before we acquire the asset as well as when we sell the property. This ensures that it will be properly conveyed to you, the buyer, without any issues.
How much are property taxes?
The property taxes are typically current unless otherwise stated and will vary from parcel to parcel. Please see the tax information section in each individual listing.
Are there back taxes or liens on the property?
Unless otherwise stated, all of our properties are free, clear and current at the time of conveyance.
What can you tell me about the property?
We purchase real property for the sole purpose of re-selling it. Everything we know about each parcel is stated in the listing.
Why is the property so cheap?
We purchase properties at discounted rates so we can sell to you at wholesale prices.
Does the property have utilities?
Unless indicated in the description, the rural properties we represent do not have utilities. Contact the county utility service for specific utility details.
How do I purchase this property?
- Once notified, we will send you an invoice from our secure payment system at PayPal.com.
- You can pay electronically by clicking the payment button on the email. Credit or debit cards are accepted.
- PayPal will provide you a receipt with the property information on it showing that you paid in full.
- Once we receive payment, we will prepare the deed to convey the property to you.
- After the deed is signed and notarized, we scan it and send you a copy via email. At that point you will legally own the property!
- We will then get the original deed recorded for you at the county. Once the county records the deed, they will mail you the original document in about 2 weeks.
Why should I buy from you instead of a real estate agent?
Real estate agent’s fees can range from 6% to 10% of the purchase price. We eliminate the middleman, saving you even more.
Do I need an attorney or real estate agent?
We’ve simplified the buying process with straightforward, easy-to-read contracts. Additionally, some states mandate property closings are conducted through an attorney or real estate agent, in which we will notify you if this is the case. Of course, we encourage you to hire a lawyer or real estate agent if you think it’s necessary but we’ve done our best to make the process easy for anyone to understand.
Are mineral rights included?
Mineral rights are not included.
How do I plan a site visit?
Each property is unique. Some require 4 wheel drive and GPS to locate while others have “drive right up” access. Please contact us if you need any assistance with maps, coordinates, etc.
Will you take payments?
Sometimes, yes. Please contact us with your special circumstances.
Is title insurance available?
This depends on the purchase price of the property. If the purchase price is already low and the buyer still feels the need to have title insurance, then it will be up to the buyer to purchase title insurance at an added cost. However, if the purchase price is $5,000 or higher, then title insurance will be included and reflected in the purchase price.
Who owns the properties for sale on your website?
Land In Demand, LLC owns every property unless otherwise stated in the property listing. Every now and then we will market properties for other individuals/entities. If we’re doing this for a property you’re looking at, the property listing will state that the property is owned by another party.
How do I apply for owner financing?
In most cases we do not offer owner financing, but it is negotiable. In the event we do offer owner financing keep in mind the following:
- This is not like a car loan or a mortgage. There are no credit checks, no credit reporting, and everyone qualifies.
- If something changes in your life while you are making payments, we will do our best to work with you.
- We feel the same way about banks that you do. Sometimes, they don’t get it. We are not a bank. We are a few people in an office making a living just like you.
We have spent a lot of time and energy making this as simple and easy for our customers as possible. Contact us so we can establish a relationship.